Sunday, September 5, 2010

Merging both sissy blogs

OK, I've figured it out. The reason I neglect this blog is because I've got the 'Transvestites' blog and so many other blogs to attend to. I've also got atheist blogs and political blogs as well as numerous Yahoo groups and various web sites. What I'm going to do is rationalise everything, merge things together.

Sissy Haven will become the numero uno transvestite site, but be warned, it will from time to time feature things of a heretical nature and the odd political comment. I'm a born rabble rouser and there's no way I can resist poking fun at religious madness and political chicanery. But rest assured, the bulk of the stuff on this blog will be of a sissy nature - lovely gurls in pretty undies exposing their gorgeous suckable clitties. I'm sure you can cope with that.

You might like to check out my latest web site:
 Sydney Sissies

It leads to other things of phenomenal interest to sissy gurls. Do check it out. And do cum to my next Frillseekers party:
Frillseekers Sissy Party

Ciao4now, Kelly Cocksucker

No comments: